
Well I decided to go ahead and set up my Day Care Blog. I have decided on the name
Kim'z Buzy Bee'z. I know that I still have a few months before I open but the very best advertising I know of is word-of-mouth. So please let all you friends and family know that I am coming, and they can check out my blog and contact me if they have any questions. Thanks!!
2 comments:
Hi, Kim. I just talked with Megan Rowberry and she said that she can save all their boxes after they move next week and give them to you. Thanks for letting us visit teach you today-you're always so fun to visit!
Hey Kim. I will definitely let anyone who asks know about your day care. Good luck with it!
Oh, and call me when you have a free minute. I really did want to talk to you, not just ask questions about blogging. LOL
Post a Comment