We had so much fun picking out all our colors, flooring, carpet, cabinets, etc. It was alot fo work, but fun. Like I siad before though, we could not have done it without my Mom. We never would have finalized in time. So we are very grateful to her. We will be living in Spanish Fork.
The community is Spanish Fields. It is only about 3 blocks from where Sam & Micah live. I loved Spanish Fork when I lived there before so it seemed like a great place to go back too. I will post a picture of our Lot when Sam can get it to me. Thanks Sam!! This is a picture of the model we picked. Of course all the colors are different & we didn't put rock in the front. This house is going to be the perfect size for us as well as my Day Care. We only have 2 1/2 months left so let all of your friends and family know that I will be starting up my Day Care in January. I need to start getting the word out there. Thank you all for your love and support. It will be great to be closer to ya'll. I will keep you updated on everything as we go through the build process.

3 comments:
CONGRATS! Your house looks so nice! I looked at the floorplan hoping I had the right one. If so, I LOVE the loft!
That will be so nice! I love spanish fork and if I hear of anyone needing an Awesome Daycare I will let them know about you.
It's a beautiful home, I swear its like magic to be in your own home. It's the best feeling in the world. I can't believe you guys are going to be going home, that is so wonderful.
Enjoy!
Looks like a beautiful house! Good luck with the building process-I still can't believe how fast that house is going to be built!
Post a Comment