Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Myllie's 1st Day of...First Grade!!!

Wow.....I can't believe that Myllie is in First Grade!! She is growing up way too fast for me. She was nervous but sooo excited to start school. I think she is most excited about taking her own lunch to school. She is such a big help to me throughout the day, I am going to miss her! But like any Mom I am very excited for her and so glad that she loves school! Myllie picked out her own outfit this morning and wanted her hair done just right. She is so like me it is funny. She didn't really like this picture cause the sun was in her eyes....I think it is cute though...After probably the 1ooth picture I took this one and Myllie was like okay Mom that's enough.......I wanna go into class......I can't wait to hear all about her exciting day, of First Grade!

2 comments:

alisa said...

WOW! First grade! She is adorable! She is a little fashanista!! She did a great job picking out her outfit!

Jessica said...

Yay, first grade!!! Mylie looks adorable in her new outfit. I love her scarf. She is growing up so fast!