Ethan- Back in April I began potty training Ethan. I was nervous at first because I had heard boys were harder than girls. Myllie was a breeeze so I expected the worst. I wanted Ethan trained before he turns 3 in July. So after a few days of going potty every 15min. and not leaving my house, Ethan was completely trained in about 2 weeks. When I say completely trained it means he either goes potty by himself or comes and tells me he has to go. He wont go in the middle of the night alone but he comes and tells me. Yeah Ethan, no more buyinig diapers I am so proud of Ethan and how well he has done. ~Potty Training Success~
Myllie- Myllie has been a very busy girl! She graduated from Kindergarten in May, & had so much fun at her graduation! She was so cute, singing her songs and saying her part.
Father's Day/Landon's Birthday
10 years ago

2 comments:
You guys have been busy. Congrats to Ethan on potty training so quickly. Yay, no more diapers for you! Congrats to little Mylie to on her graduation and cheerleading. The pictures are so cute!
It was good to see you the other day. Easton and I will have to come over to play!
Holy goodness! I was worried about you guys. I know it's a busy summer, but I thought we'd lost to and you'd never blog again!
I am glad things are going well, and I am waiting more updates on the past few months!
Post a Comment