Front View.........
Back View......With a guy working on the shingles!
Back View......With a guy working on the shingles!
Our Kitchen and on the left is our pantry......
Our Family Room is on the left of the Half Wall & the Day Care Room will be on the Right..jpg)
Going up our stairs........
Scott and I really liked this Big Garden Tub.......It is bigger than anything we have ever had! This is gigantic compared to the tub we had in England. It is going to be very nice!
Myllie's Room.....
Ethan's room......
There were lots of picture and it was hard to choose just these ones to share. Seeing how it is kind of hard to picture what each room will be right now, I will save showing the other rooms until they are farther along. It is going to be fun. I can't wait to see our house in about 3 weeks!!

6 comments:
I am thrilled for you! This is so wonderful!
You'll just love it when they put up the drywall!
3 weeks!?! That is so soon! Okay, Krista is calling you this week to see how we can help with the move, so you HAVE to think of something that we can do to help-no excuses and "we're fine" this time! My weekends are pretty open (that's when you're doing most of the work, right?) so I can help with packing, cleaning, babysitting, making dinner, etc. Whatever is most helpful.
Your house is looking great! I love houses when they are at this stage and you can start picturing yourself living there! Very cool!
I'm so excited for you! What a new adventure! Homeownership!!!! The house looks GREAT so far, and you're right, it is awfully clean for a construction site! They're building some new homes here on base and it's a HUGE mess!!! Good luck with all the moving preparations and all that goes along with that!
Oh, that looks so very fun! I wonder if we will ever own a home. . .
Holy Cow! Look at what I missed while I was gone. It looks Awesome and you are going to LOVe that tub!
Not too long before you will be in there.
Post a Comment