Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged by Heidi

Okay I have been tagged again, by my friend Heidi.
8 Things.......
8 T.V. Shows I Like To Watch...
1. Law & Order SVU
2. Biggest Loser
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Project Runway
6. America's Next Top Model
7. The Bill Engval Show
8. American Idol
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Went To Church
2. Taught Relief Society
3. Took a Nap (Thanks Scott Love You!!)
4. Rearranged Myllie & Ethan's Rooms (I was bored)
5. Made Dinner
6. Received a Black Eye from Ethan (My first...Ouch!)
7. Bathed, Brushed Teeth and Put the kids to bed
8. Relaxed & Cuddled with Scott while Watching a Movie
8 Favorite Places to Eat...
1. At Home
2. Panda Express
3. Jade Palace (Chinese Restaurant in Mtn Home)
4. Olive Garden
5. Pizza Factory
6. The Melting Pot
7. Red Lobster
8. Texas Roadhouse
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To...
1. Moving Back To Utah
2. Moving into our New House
3. Living near Family & Friends
4. Christmas at Home
5. Being out of Debt
6. Starting up my New Day Care (tell your friends!) :-)
7. Having Another Baby (not an announcement)
8. Reaching my Goal Weight
8 Things On My Wish List...
1. Getting into our New House with a Low Interest Rate
2. Scott & I going on a relaxing & romantic vacation
3. Taking the kids to Disneyland
4. Being Debt Free
5. Not Having to Work & Just Being a Mom
6. Being Financially Stable & Being able to help others
7. Going back to School
8.Being able to Pay for my Kids College Education
8 People I Tagged...
2. Shan
3. Sam
6. Lori
I am sorry if any of you have been tagged before. Feel free to ignore this Tag if you would like. Hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments: