Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Playing in the Backyard

While Scott has been gone, I keep my kids busy by letting them play outside all evening. It has been awesome weather, and I am glad that Spring is finally here!! YEAH!!! I think my kids would live outside if I let them. They play all sorts of make believe games. It is great fun to watch!! I thought this one was cute of Ethan. He was actually Growling at me........I couldn't stop laughing! Myllie has really been enjoying playing Soccer lately. When we move home she would like to Dance like her cousin Haylee and play Soccer on a team. She is so funny and growing up so fast!! I love taking pictures of my kids. They are too cute!! Of course, I am their Mommy so I would say that no matter what. LOL......I love them bunches!! Myllie told me that Tree's need hugs too.......Haha...... Myllie enjoy's trying to climb this tree, and Ethan is just so curious and has to check out everything. I think this tree is really pretty all in bloom. I have fun playing with my kids and it is defineatley good exercise chasing them around our big backyard. It will be alot more fun when Scott comes home and can join in on the fun!! We miss him TONS!!!

Happy Spring To Everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love this weather! I am so glad that you are enjoying it too!!

Sam said...

They are so Cute I loved having you guys here for mothers day. I already miss you all. I will see you soon. When we go to China!

Denise H. said...

Cute Pics, I love that they have imaginations. I always love dthat about Shans kids and alot of kids now days don't have them.

It is getting so close for Scott to be home. I bet you and your kids are soooo Excited!