Saturday, April 5, 2008

~ Happy Anniversary ~

Today Scott and I have been married for 6 years. Time has really flown....It seems like just yesterday we began our lives together. Now we have two kids, have lived in another country, and have had some wonderful adventures. I can't imagine doing all those things with anyone else. Scott is an amazing man, he has truly blessed my life more than I will ever begin to express. He is my best friend!! He is the first person I want to talk to when I have good news and who I vent to when I have had a horrible day. He is my rock, my shoulder to cry on and my cheering section. He has been so supportive of my Day Care and helps out where ever he can. I remember the first thing I noticed when we met was his smile. He has a killer smile and can make me laugh at the drop of a hat. He has a great sense of humor. We have so much in common and love spending time together. We have come a long way together, we have made it through the deployments, tdy's, and living without family near by. Our marriage is stronger now than it has ever been. We have 2 of the most wonderful children, and enjoy spending as much time with them as we can. For our anniversary this year we went shopping, took the kids to the park, then came home and Scott made a fantastic steak dinner for us and grilled hot dogs for the kids. Even though we weren't alone we had a wonderful anniversary. He is my everything, and I will cherish him forever. I can honestly say that I am more in love with Scott now than I was 6 years ago. Scott I will Love You Forever, thank you for making the last 6 years so incredible. ~ Happy Anniversary ~

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Boy, I haven't had to two seconds to keep up with blogs lately, but Happy Anniversary to you! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! Give Mylee a big belated Birthday Hug from us too! I am feeling pretty good. My mom just came for a visit and she is going to try and make it back for the birth. Can't wait to have this baby!

Denise H. said...

Happy Anniversary! What Beautiful Wedding pictures and what a Beautiful Bride you are!

I can't believe it has been that long either. WOW! time flies!

Phil and Shan said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I forgot that your anniversary was so close to ours! I can't believe it has been 6 years!