Well last night was probably the worst night's sleep I have had in quite awhile. Scott has gone TDY for a month. Like most wives, I have a hard time sleeping when my hubby isn't right next to me. I am glad he will only be gone for a month, and he didn't go far. He has gone down to Hill AFB in Layton, Utah. So the first night apart was ruff!! The kids were upset not having Daddy tuck them in too. This will probably be the last time Scott has to go anywhere for the rest of the time we are in the military. We are getting out this December!! YEAH!!!! I can't wait! We are so excited. It will be so nice to be living back in Utah (Home). This next month is going to be hard but Scott and I can handle it. We have been apart for alot longer before. I think it will be the hardest on the kids. They are old enough to remember now. Ethan already keeps asking for Daddy. Myllie knows that Daddy had to go to another AFB base for work. It is alot easier to explain it to Myllie....LOL. Well we miss Scott already and can't wait for him to come home!!
2 comments:
I don't know how you do it! I am a scaredy cat when my husband is away and have to booby trap our house.
I will be thinking of you and that is Awesome that he will no longer have to leave very soon!!!!
Good luck with the tdy! Those are no fun! You have my sympathies! : ) How exciting that you are getting out in December! It'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment